Buxton currently has openings for data analytics interns in our growing analytics department. The Analytics Intern aids the organization in a number of operational efforts and will serve as a technical resource for the Predictive Analytics, Data Analytics, and Analytics Support teams. Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, PowerPoint deliverable creation, data collection, data mining and summarization, and ad-hoc analyses.
Candidates with experience in modeling, analytics, and statistics are preferred. We will evaluate all majors, but are favorable to those with economics, mathematics, decisions sciences, market research, econometrics and statistics backgrounds. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and PowerPoint. This is a paid internship and we are looking for candidates to begin as soon as possible.
Join the Buxton Team, Apply Today!Apply Now
What you'll be doing:
- Create client deliverables and presentations that report methodology and results of analysis
- Work in team environment where brainstorming, innovation, and collaboration is critical
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and develop custom analytic tools
What you bring to the table:
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to solve complex problems autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills with an attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial and driven personality, relentless go-getter with a high degree of initiative
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a high volume, deadline-driven environment