Customer Success Specialist
Join the Buxton Team, Apply Today!Apply Now
We are looking for an entry-level Customer Success Specialist to provide functional web application support to our clients. This position requires an aptitude for learning and understanding a technical application and the ability to communicate and adjust approach to best fit our clients’ needs.
This team member will provide training and support to end users of our online data visualization application via phone, ticketing system and WebEx. This will include troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving routine inquiries; learning and incorporating specific application usage principles into training and support activities; preparing routine end user and support staff instructions and assisting in the development of training materials; and analyzing and making recommendations regarding application enhancements, user support needs and improving customer satisfaction.
In addition to analytical, customer service, and problem-solving skills, the successful candidate will be capable of self-management as well as working in a team environment and possess excellent oral and written communication skills in order to identify and deliver solutions in a professional manner. This is a full-time, professional position that will have daily interaction with our external business clients via phone, email and onsite.
Customer Success Specialists work closely with our account management team as well as our software developers. Through this cooperation with numerous Buxton departments, Customer Success Specialists are poised for career advancement within technical support, or to transition into a revenue generating or product development capacity in the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively manage incoming calls, emails, and live chats.
- Answer product and service questions; make products and service recommendations.
- Give live product demos of platform to potential clients.
- Follow up with clients to ensure services exceeded standards.
- Handle customer complaints; provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time constraints.
- Resolve service problems by determining source of problems; selecting and explaining the best course of action to solve any problem.
- Engage customers and build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Maintain customer records.
- Keep records of customer interactions and process customer care issues.
- Contribute to the team by accomplishing any support tasks as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree, or 2+ years of work experience in a customer facing or technical support position.
- Experience and passion for excellent customer service and problem resolution
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are critical in this role as you will be communicating both by phone and email daily
- Organized, thorough, detail-oriented, and patient
- Ability to respond positively to different types of customers
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office, Web applications, and related software
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with initiative who works well both with and without supervision