If you eat, sleep and breathe data, our data analytics position may be for you. At Buxton, we’re passionate about data and the ways it can help change the lives of our clients. Our analysts are responsible for data mining and business intelligence. In this role, you will conduct advanced analyses, custom reporting/dashboards, and standardize all data used for developing client solutions. We’re looking for a natural and innovative problem solver who can’t stop their curious mind and has a desire to dig deep for insights that answer our client’s business questions.
Join the Buxton Team, Apply Today!Apply Now
What you'll be doing:
- Analyzing consumer data, including the prioritization, frequency, valuation, expenditure habits, and other custom patterns of customers.
- Analyzing store data, including trends identified by site characteristics, store types, key performance indicators, and any other qualitative findings.
- Standardizing client data to be used by the Predictive Analytics team for modeling.
- Performing data verification to ensure accuracy and completeness of client data received.
- Using customer data to build segmentation profiles that assist predictive analytics team in modeling efforts.
- Building and customizing dynamic reports and dashboards using Tableau.
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS in Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Decision Science, Market Research or related field
- Outstanding analytical skills
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude. Interested in finding solutions to problems or methodology for improving client deliverables
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a client-facing, multi-agency/vendor environment
- Experience working in SAS, SPSS or comparable analytical platform
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Quantitative Analytics is a plus
- Experience with SQL or equivalent academic experience is a plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Buxton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Think you have what it takes to be a part of the Buxton team? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!