Full Stack Software Engineer
One of our core values is to pursue growth and learning. Buxton is currently seeking a Software Engineer who can develop and implement software solutions for an exciting and fast-paced customer analytics company. Our software engineers design improvements for existing solutions as well as work with other departments to innovate solutions to best meet the needs of our growing base of clients.
Join the Buxton Team, Apply Today!Apply Now
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and developing software solutions for both internal and external clients.
- Providing guidance in establishing and maintaining a high quality software development environment, including effective testing and control procedures.
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years of experience in software development positions, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience with Web services development and testing, version control systems and design patterns
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude
- Excellent understanding of ASP.NET and C# (Server Side Focus)
- A talent for finding solutions to problems or methodology for improving client deliverables
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Oracle 11g/12c experience (DML, DDL, PL/SQL, SQL Tuning, etc.)
Only LOCAL candidates will be considered for this position.
Buxton does not routinely participate in practical training programs under F-1 visas nor sponsor individuals for purposes of obtaining visas (e.g.; an H1-B or other types of work visas).
Think you have what it takes to be a part of the Buxton team? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!