One of our core values is to pursue growth and learning. Buxton is currently seeking a Software Engineer who can develop and implement software solutions for an exciting and fast-paced customer analytics company. Our software engineers design improvements for existing solutions as well as work with other departments to innovate solutions to best meet the needs of our growing base of clients.
Only LOCAL candidates will be considered for this position.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Buxton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Join the Buxton Team, Apply Today!Apply Now
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and developing software solutions for both internal and external clients.
- Providing guidance in establishing and maintaining a high-quality software development environment, including effective testing and control procedures.
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years of experience in software development positions, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience with Web services development and testing, version control systems and design patterns
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude
- Interest in finding solutions to problems or methodology for improving client deliverables
- Responsive, enthusiastic, team-oriented personal style for effectiveness with client(s) and colleagues
- Excellent understanding of HTML5/CSS3 (how to use it, when to use it, browser compatibility)
- Ability to create pixel-perfect layouts based off of wire frames and/or proofs.
- Excellent understanding of ASP.NET and C# (Server Side Focus)
- SQL experience (DML, DDL, PL/SQL, SQL Tuning, etc.) / (SQL Server, MySQL, etc)