Success in the healthcare industry of the future will be all about access — offering convenient points of entry to grow your relationship with consumers over time. Sometimes the point of entry will be a traditional hospital setting. Sometimes it will be a system or partner-owned outpatient clinic. And sometimes it will be virtual care.
These multiple access points present a challenge for healthcare providers who are used to managing limited channels. In this recording of a webinar hosted by Becker's Hospital Review, Buxton's healthcare experts talk about the challenge, the parallels with the retail industry's "omnichannel" evolution, and the role that analytics can play in developing a holistic access strategy.
- Define the purpose and major components of an access strategy
- Identify best practices for a holistic access strategy by examining the retail industry’s evolution
- Learn the role that consumer analytics can play in guiding the strategic planning process
- Bill Stinneford, Senior Vice President, Buxton
- Nikki Viner, Vice President, Buxton