At the beginning of the year, Buxton published our annual retail real estate outlook. This report is designed with busy professionals (such as you!) in mind. You won’t find a novel-length text packed with difficult to read charts or a “snack sized” report that leaves you thinking, “that’s it?”
Instead, you will find summaries of thoughtful analysis from a wide variety of industry experts, from retailers, to commercial real estate brokers, and even to journalists covering the field.
The report covers topics such as:
- How competition for retail real estate will change over the next year
- What’s happening in secondary and tertiary markets
- How omnichannel retail strategies will affect real estate
- The rise of online retailers moving offline
- Food’s growing importance to traditional retailers and retail centers
- Which markets will be hot in 2016
We are proud of this year’s report and are grateful to those who contributed their time and insights to make it possible.
So what can you expect in the retail real estate market over the next year? Download the report to find out.